Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

Leo is immortal

What a twist

How Valve Got Their Logo How Valve Got Their Logo

nah

i liked the first guy better, with a valve in the eye, he looked kinda gothic and scared the shit out of me every time i loaded hl1

Larkmart - Interview Larkmart - Interview

quality series there aaron

but this ep seemed a bit dull to me, not on par with the rest of the series. you could say there was not enough wackiness in it, not enough madness. the humor was there but i didn't chuckle once, not even for david blaine, who's appearance was totally random here. you can do better, take your time. cheers from a fan.

One Chance One Chance

SPOILER!!!

quality work. I wish there were more games like One Chance, the ones that would rise the questions of deep morality. what is more important or has a great importance yet is being neglected. medicine? education? evolution? or just the most essential needs, not meddling in nature's affairs, just enjoying the moment while it lasts? would that be the right choice? since we are all self aware beings, just how far we must travel to understand what we really need? how to cope with life? how to cope with death? lots of questions that I think should be explored in a more entertaining and morbid-free manner.

I had only one chance and I've chosen to go to work every day, because long ago I came to a conclusion that one must take the responsibility for his own actions. the ending was long expected yet not entirely... I didn't thought that I would be the only one survivor, sitting next to my dead daughter in the park, well... I'm not sure, but this is how I saw it.

CatGame CatGame

fun game, well made, and it has clowns

...however, there are some buggers:

- the achievements are kinda not fun, I mean I passed 19 levels and got only 2 of them?
- passing the levels becomes a piece of cake after you upgrade your gun, thanks but...
- the game becomes repetitive really fast, even with upgrades
- the final boss takes me out with just one blow, either I missed something or that is another glitch.

for some of you wondering:

- you can skip the tutorial, the button is actually on the top.
- buy a gun upgrade as soon as you can.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Brutaly charming

A worthy reboot of the iconic fairytale, I'd say your creation can surely dwell among such titles as The American McGee Alice and The Freeway. Alas, on my journey trough it I've encountered many bugs, which in most cases forced me to reload. I'm sure all of them already have been reported, and the game will continue to be polished further. Needless to say I find it to be probably the best flash written quest series out there. Do go on sir, please.

Arisa Arisa

A fine album

Toybox is such an easy-going album, a fine addition to my collection.

Impending Madness [MD2010] Impending Madness [MD2010]

Massive track!

I really really really like it!

Vegie Vegie

I like your style

the characters are not too animesque, more like Miyazaki's. the settled colors and overall eeriness, keep it that way.

Professor Rattigan Professor Rattigan

ah,

remember the times when animated films were hand drawn? me neither.